Field Hockey

Women's Field HockeyField hockey is my favourite sport. I have been playing it since I was in grade one. I was never very good but I still loved the game. In my old school this was one of the sports that almost everyone played. When I played the game I was always so excited and I really wanted to beat the other team. I use to play a lot of different positions in field hockey. When I was small I used to normally play the position of the goalie and when I got to higher grades I started to play other positions. On the field hockey teams we had uniforms. Our uniform was a green skirt that said Eunice, a white sleeveless golf- shirt with the school emblem on it, green or white socks and cleats. I started field hockey when I was small because my sister would always have a game and play really good so I wanted to play just as good as her. 

Image  Women’s Field Hockey  by  gibbyson4

8 thoughts on “Field Hockey

1. Hi Shreya

No it wasn’t my dream to become a field hockey player but I always did want to get into the A team which was the best team.

Bye!! 🙂

2. Oh i didnt even know that field hockey exctisted. What types of sports did you do in South Africa??

3. Hi Priya.
    Where you one of the better players on your team? Is it just like regular hockey? Is it your favourite sport?

4. Hi Rachel

You didn’t know that field hockey exctisted!!! Well we don’t have many diffrent sports than here in Canada we have soccer, field hockey, tennis, volleyball ect.

Bye!! 🙂

5. Hi Mark

I am not sure if I was the best player but I scored goals I think that counts!! No, it is not like regular hockey here in Canada. We play on grass,we have wood curved sticks and a hard plastic ball. Yes it is my favourite sport because I have been playing since I was really little.

Bye!! 🙂

6. Hi priya its 12 dancer. I’ve never played field hockey. I was reading your class’s shelf books and I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Kira-Kira they were my favorite books especially Kira-kira.You know in New York they are making the movie of Diary of a Wimpy Kid.Great blog !

7. Hi Brianna

You should really see on the internet how they play field hockey it is really cool. There are are a lot of books on our blog bookshelf that I haven’t read.

Bye 🙂